Yoga, Wine & Culinary Retreat
APRIL 19-22, 2018
PRINCE EDWARD COUNTY
2 SPOTS $600/PP
Experience self-care at its finest while you indulge all of your senses in this luxury Yoga, Wine & Culinary Retreat. Surrounded by stunning wineries, waterfront and the fresh air of the countryside, experience a weekend retreat like none other.
Deepen your practice and feel rejuvenated with an energizing Vinyasa Flow in the morning and a Restorative with essential oil massage class in the afternoon taught by Rachelle Wintzen, Chi Junky Yoga & Wellness studio founder.
Indulge your taste buds with the culinary magic of Tonya Papanikolov of The Well Woman, our in-house holistic culinary master chef. Each day you’ll enjoy freshly made organic cold pressed juices, 3 beautiful meals with local and organic ingredients designed to heal the body and indulge your taste buds. Enjoy a cooking demo by Tonya where she will share her knowledge and passion for food that heals your body and warms the soul.
You’ll have time in the day to explore the county’s wineries and enjoy wine from a different winery each evening while you relax by the fireplace and over dinner.
Let yourself indulge and unwind in a stunning luxury country house featured in House & Home for its style and interior design. Walk in the countryside, soak in the hot tub, read by the fireplace and let us take care of everything.
“Featured in Canadian House & Home, March 2015, Dragonfield House was designed with a contemporary approach to country living. A four bedroom split-level home with all the amenities of the city, yet nestled in the midst of a quiet and relaxing environment. The perfect retreat for those looking to get away from it all in style.”
- Luxury accommodation in a house featured in House & Home for 3 full days + 3 nights – access to hot tub, fireplace and heated pool (weather permitting).
- Thursday night welcoming wine & bites reception followed by gourmet dinner
- Retreat info package and goody bag
- 3 90 minute Vinyasa classes
- 3 restorative yoga classes with essential oil massage (Restorative/Yin)
- 3 days of fresh pressed, made onsite daily organic cold pressed juices
- 3 full gourmet dinners + fine wine from local wineries
- 3 full gourmet breakfasts and lunches
- In-home private wine tasting by local winery
- Cooking demonstration with culinary master chef
- Private yoga studio exclusive to the retreat for the whole weekend
- Two support staff to assist in yoga classes and throughout retreat experience
Extra Blanket (optional)
Extra Towel (optional)
To reserve your spot, email email@example.com
Please note that places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- $500 deposit required to reserve spot – non-refundable upon cancellation
- Payment in full a month prior to retreat
- No credits or refunds.
Rachelle Wintzen and/or The Chi Junky Yoga & Wellness Studio is not responsible for any and all costs incurred for travel arrangements related to getting to this event including weather related circumstances. Please be sure to purchase travel insurance. No refunds. Payment plans available, please inquire. Itinerary may be subject to change. The Chi Junky Yoga & Wellness Studio has the right to cancel retreat at any time.